WORKFORCE OPERATIONS MANAGER: DUNCAN CO
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. DUNCAN CO encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Workforce Operations Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $31,875 – $63,750
Last Updated: 19 September 2022
Job Category: Manufacturing
Operations Manager Role:
An Operations Manager, or Ops Manager deals with the design and control of business operations to ensure streamlined production of goods and services. Duties include overseeing high-level HR duties, conserving quality control and safety measures and analysing and improving organisational processes.
- Performing HR duties such as recruiting, selecting, scheduling, counselling and disciplining employees
- Helping the company to promote high morale and communicate the companys operating policies, customer issues and safety measures
- Performing financial predictions by preparing the annual budgets, scheduling expenditures, analysing variance and initiating corrective actions
- Developing operations policies by evaluating and enforcing policies for products and inventory receipts
- Reviewing and approving operational invoices and forwarding them to payment
- Ensuring compliance with laws and regulations
- Making sure that all employees fill out the required legal documents