WHY OUR OCCUPATIONAL THERAPISTS LOVE WORKING FOR ORS!: ORS GROUP
Due to continued growth ORS GROUP is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organization. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Why Our Occupational Therapists Love Working For Ors!
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Health & Medicine
Occupational Therapist Role:
An Occupational Therapist, or Physiotherapist is a healthcare worker who helps individuals with impairments, reach their career potential. Duties include evaluating patients, designing treatment plans and monitoring patients progress.
- Identifying the set of activities and motivations that might help patients work towards their goals
- Helping people with disabilities perform different activities such as dressing, eating and walking
- Demonstrating exercises that could potentially help improve the patients conditions or relieve pain
- Evaluating the patients home and workplace environments in an effort to identify potential improvements to be made to improve their conditions
- Educating the patients families and friends about the right way to accommodate and care for them
- Recommending special equipment and medication, as well as instructing patients on how to use the equipment and take medications
- Documenting and assessing the patients activities and progress, as well as creating reports for billing and evaluations
- Generating reports for patients and their physicians and families
- Reporting a patients progress to Physicians and other healthcare providers