Apply On Website
We hold our people, our customers, and our brand in the highest regard. Our people drive our businesses, so we strive to attract the best in our indus... Role: Graphic Design, Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: 1 TO 4
WEB GRAPHIC DESIGNER: BOSTON PROPER
We hold our people, our customers, and our brand in the highest regard. Our people drive our businesses, so we strive to attract the best in our industry. They have different life experiences, educational and cultural backgrounds, but they share many things in commona commitment to teamwork, to growing great brands, and to building a future full of possibilities.
Position: Web Graphic Designer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Graphic Designer Role:
A Graphic Designer, or Commercial Artist, creates designs or visual concepts that deliver information through imagery, art and photographs. Duties include liaising with a client to determine what kind of work and concepts the client has, generate ideas and create layouts that align with the clients wants and needs.
- Creating materials by hand or use technology and creative software suites to generate illustrations, layouts and designs
- Designing brochures, magazine covers and backs, billboards, brochures, web pages, advertising for a variety of media formats and annual reports
- Generating drafts and mockups of proposed designs for the client to review and make revisions as requested
- Maintaining client communication from project start to finish
- Reviewing final work with clients and make final revisions or deliver the product to the client