Apply On Website
PARKER MEDICAL INC
SunMed is the first company Ive seen that has looked at the human side of their employees they care for each individual.... Role: Warehouse Manager, Category: Social Care, Size: 59
WAREHOUSE MANAGER, GRAND RAPIDS, MI: PARKER MEDICAL INC
SunMed is the first company Ive seen that has looked at the human side of their employees they care for each individual.
Position: Warehouse Manager, Grand Rapids, Mi
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $18,062 – $23,375
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: Social Care
Warehouse Manager Role:
A Warehouse Manager, or Warehouse Chief, is responsible for expediting the supply chain of the companys products. Duties include receiving shipments of products, storing and managing inventory and dispatching goods to customers and end-users.
- Using real-time data collection to increase accuracy and lower labour costs
- Maintaining computerised administration, stock inventory and retrieval systems
- Inspecting and approving the quality and quantity of goods or equipment received and shipped out
- Enforcing health standards, safety and security procedures
- Enforcing company rules and regulations
- Managing staff, building teams, training employees and monitoring production performance
- Communicating and interacting with clients, vendors, suppliers and customers
- Overseeing logistics of receiving, warehousing and dispatch operations
- Meeting regularly with warehouse leads to assess, analyse and develop actionable plans for loss prevention and productivity.
- Performing general maintenance of the machinery used in the warehouse