Apply On Website
We are looking for VoIP/Network Engineer candidates for a position located in Liberty Township, OH. The ideal candidate will have a strong background ... Role: Network Engineer, Category: Engineering, Size: 1 TO 4
VOIP / NETWORK ENGINEER: SILVERSPHERE
We are looking for VoIP/Network Engineer candidates for a position located in Liberty Township, OH. The ideal candidate will have a strong background with VoIP and enterprise network environments and will support more than 300 hosted voice locations.
Position: Voip / Network Engineer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $55,000
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Network Engineer Role:
A Network Engineer, or Network Administrator, is responsible for designing, installing and maintaining digital communication networks within the organisation. Duties include establishing wireless networks, developing digital communication networks and improving cyber-security.
- Establishing and maintaining IT and digital communication infrastructure, including wireless or LAN networks
- Establishing and maintaining digital communication software, including email, user logins and passwords; this includes setting up new employees with company email accounts and providing them with access to the network, as well as troubleshooting for existing employees.
- Training new staff to operate within the companys IT systems and ensuring that new staff are aware of company communication policies
- Making sure that the networks are protected from malware and viruses, identifying areas that might be under threat and areas where security can be improved, keeping up to date on ever-changing cyber-threats
- Installing and maintaining firewalls, establishing and maintaining company-wide access policies to the internet
- Providing technical support and assistance to employees.
- Performing analysis and collecting data to establish the potential for improvements within the communication networks
- Working with third-party providers to keep the networks running efficiently
- Maintaining the companys phone system and working closely with the phone service provider to keep the lines active