Apply On Website
CENTRAL FLORIDA REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Category: Health & Medicine, Size: 1 TO 4
VIEW RN REGISTERED NURSE MEDICAL ICU JOB: CENTRAL FLORIDA REGIONAL HOSPITAL
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. CENTRAL FLORIDA REGIONAL HOSPITAL are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: View Rn Registered Nurse Medical Icu Job
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $19,000 – $36,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Health & Medicine
Registered Nurse Role:
Monitoring patients condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice. Observing and interpreting patients symptoms and communicating them to physicians. Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Monitor patients condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patients symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients charts
- Adjust and administer patients medication and provide treatments according to physicians orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.