Apply On Website
Analysis of system performance, diagnosis of component or system faults and corrective maintenance of TVRO and VSAT system and components. Perform ins... Role: Marine Engineer, Category: Other:Other, Size: n/a
VICE PRESIDENT, MARINE ENGINEERING: DIGITALVIDEOSYSTEMS
Analysis of system performance, diagnosis of component or system faults and corrective maintenance of TVRO and VSAT system and components. Perform installation of new TVRO and VSAT systems.
Position: Vice President, Marine Engineering
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $37,500 – $81,250
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Other:Other
Vice President Role:
Develops business and financial strategies for organisations and corporations, monitors goals and adjusts policies to meet them, works closely with other vice presidents and corporate executives to ascertain goals, and advises about staffing and other organisational resources.
- Provides global direction for a corporation or organisation by developing short-term and long-term financial and operational goals
- Works with other executive colleagues and departmental managers to implement plans and policies throughout the organisation
- Works with a team of assistants to monitor and track progress toward goals and measure analytics
- Analyses the companys financial statements and other indicators of performance in order to assess standing and financial position
- Determines ways to reduce costs, increase revenues, and improve overall company performance
- Engages in high-level negotiations to generate lucrative contracts or build beneficial relationships with companies and individuals
- Nominates departmental managers and executive staff and advises about other high-level hiring decisions
- Updates the companys executives and board of directors on organisational finances, operations, and progress toward goals
- Represents the organisation at conferences, meetings, and trade shows or at regional or national offices
- Maintains in-depth knowledge of his or her particular industry and liaises with specialised colleagues for expert advice on financial, legal, and regulatory issues
- Works in a wide range of industries, including finance, healthcare, manufacturing, and business
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.