USED VEHICLE SALES CONSULTANTS: DESIGNING WOMEN LANDSCAPING
Whether already part of the industry, or ready for a brand new challenge, DESIGNING WOMEN LANDSCAPING is looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the organization and play a key role in servicing its clients. Applicants should have a strong customer focus as they may be dealing with external clients as well as various departments within the company. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Used Vehicle Sales Consultants
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $24,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: Sales
Sales Consultant Role:
A Sales Consultant, or a Sales Coordinator, suggests changes that could drive up the sales of the companys products and solutions. They help the company formulate sales strategies, identify sales opportunities and match up clients with the companys solutions.
- Making sales appointments with clients to secure new orders
- Setting the sales department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and monitoring its report
- Preparing sales documents such as contracts, agreements and reports according to the companys standards
- Coordinating sales activities in liaison with other relevant departments such as finance
- Organising sales programs geared towards customer engagement to increase prospect sales
- Meeting with customers to generate leads for the business and identifying holdups and irregularities
- Making recommendations to the management on the areas of sales that need adjustments to align with the market trends
- Demonstrating the full potential of the service or product that the company offers, to clients.