UNARMED SECURITY OFFICER- DALLAS COUNTY: HOTWIRE
To support its growth HOTWIRE is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Unarmed Security Officer- Dallas County
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Security & Safety
Security Officer Role:
A Security Officer, or Security Guard, ensures the safety of the area they are assigned to watch. Duties include monitoring the premises, responding to emergency situations and keeping track of all incidents on-site.
- Patrolling and securing the area.
- Monitoring and analysing CCTV camera footage.
- Guarding valuables in a secure area.
- Protecting the companys assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Responding to alarms and emergencies.
- Communicating any irregularities with management.
- Keeping an incident report record.
- Following procedures for various initiatives including fire prevention, traffic control and accident investigations
- Checking visitors in and out of the area.
- Escorting visitors around the premises.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations