Apply On Website
Would you like to be responsible for the quality assurance of migration technology that transforms legacy mission-critical systems of Enterprise Busin... Role: Test Engineer, Category: Engineering, Size: 12
TEST ENGINEER: ASYSCO, INC.
Would you like to be responsible for the quality assurance of migration technology that transforms legacy mission-critical systems of Enterprise Business Customers to high-tech solutions? Thats exactly what a Test Engineer at Asysco does.
Position: Test Engineer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $65,000
Last Updated: 19 September 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Test Engineer Role:
Inspecting raw materials and machinery. Creating test environments. Analyzing results and identifying the root cause of malfunctions.
- Gather product requirements (e.g. functionalities, speed, safety standards)
- Inspect raw materials and machinery to identify defects and malfunctions
- Monitor all production stages to ensure safety procedures are followed
- Run quality controls on components and final products
- Develop test environments and test cases for all mechanical and electrical systems
- Analyze test results, detect issues and track root causes
- Suggest fixes and improvements
- Document technical issues and solutions
- Build automated testing systems for regular checks
- Ensure our products and procedures meet industry standards (e.g. ISO)