Apply On Website
NOURISON RUG CORP.
Nourison is seeking a qualified Territory Manager with a strong desire to succeed and contribute to the company's growth. In this role, you will servi... Role: Territory Manager, Category: Other:Other, Size: n/a
TERRITORY MANAGER: NOURISON RUG CORP.
Nourison is seeking a qualified Territory Manager with a strong desire to succeed and contribute to the company’s growth. In this role, you will service and grow a portfolio of wholesale accounts in our covering . Your primary responsibility will be to partner with and ensure the long-term success of customers while achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter with a strong customer-focus who is able to understand the customer’s business needs and present relevant solutions.
Position: Territory Manager
Location: Los Angeles
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $21,250 – $42,500
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Other:Other
Territory Manager Role:
Maintaining customer relationships. Setting and meeting sales targets to increase revenue. Finding ways to ensure efficiency of sales operations.
- Devise effective territory sales and marketing strategies
- Analyze data to find the most efficient sales methods
- Meet with customers to address concerns and provide solutions
- Discover sales opportunities through consumer research
- Present products and services to prospective customers
- Participate in industry or promotional events (e.g. trade shows) to cultivate customer relationships
- Conduct training in sales techniques and company product attributes
- Assess sales performance according to KPIs
- Monitor competition within assigned region
- Prepare and submit reports to the Sales Director