Apply On Website
UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON
Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: n/a
SYSTEMS ENGINEER: UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON
This is an opportunity for a target driven and enthusiastic individual to become a vital part of the team. UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON are looking for someone with the ability to think independently, be creative, and contribute to a supportive environment wherein they can learn new skills. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Systems Engineer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Systems Engineer Role:
Managing and monitoring all installed systems and infrastructure. Installing, configuring, testing and maintaining operating systems, application software and system management tools. Ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability.
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Install, configure, test and maintain operating systems, application software and system management tools
- Proactively ensure the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Participate in the design of information and operational support systems
- Provide 2nd and 3rd level support
- Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.