Apply On Website
Do you want to be part of building and developing a technologically complex product for Enterprise Business Customers, in a flexible, agile, and inter... Role: Software Engineer, Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: 12
SOFTWARE ENGINEER (JAVA): ASYSCO, INC.
Do you want to be part of building and developing a technologically complex product for Enterprise Business Customers, in a flexible, agile, and international environment. Thats how a working day of a Medior/Senior Software Engineer at Asysco is like.
Position: Software Engineer (Java)
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $65,000
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Software Engineer Role:
Executing full lifecycle software development. Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code. Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features