Apply On Website
INTEGRATED DESIGN TOOLS, INC.
Under general supervision, the Software Engineer develops software modules and applications. The Software Engineer also assists the firmware team (FPG... Role: Software Engineer, Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: 1 TO 4
SOFTWARE ENGINEER: INTEGRATED DESIGN TOOLS, INC.
Under general supervision, the Software Engineer develops software modules and applications. The Software Engineer also assists the firmware team (FPGA designers) with designing different software tools for debugging. Performs other duties as required.
Position: Software Engineer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $65,000
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Software Engineer Role:
Executing full lifecycle software development. Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code. Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features