SHOWROOM SALES CONSULTANT: WEBB AIR
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organization. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. WEBB AIR offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Showroom Sales Consultant
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $23,750 – $31,250
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Sales
Sales Consultant Role:
A Sales Consultant, or a Sales Coordinator, suggests changes that could drive up the sales of the companys products and solutions. They help the company formulate sales strategies, identify sales opportunities and match up clients with the companys solutions.
- Making sales appointments with clients to secure new orders
- Setting the sales department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and monitoring its report
- Preparing sales documents such as contracts, agreements and reports according to the companys standards
- Coordinating sales activities in liaison with other relevant departments such as finance
- Organising sales programs geared towards customer engagement to increase prospect sales
- Meeting with customers to generate leads for the business and identifying holdups and irregularities
- Making recommendations to the management on the areas of sales that need adjustments to align with the market trends
- Demonstrating the full potential of the service or product that the company offers, to clients.