Apply On Website
HARBERSON RV-PINELLAS LLC
Category: Customer Service, Size: 5000 to 9999
SERVICE ADVISOR, FULL TIME.: HARBERSON RV-PINELLAS LLC
This role will suit grafters and self-starters who can integrate well with a team and want to make a difference. HARBERSON RV-PINELLAS LLC is a friendly, happy organization that’s passsionate about its brand, and is an equal opportunities employer. candidates with relevant qualifications or experience should visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Service Advisor, Full Time.
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $30,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Customer Service
Service Advisor Role:
Acts as liaison between customers and service department by communicating with customers regarding vehicle problems and repair timeline, and expressing customer concerns to service department. Displays exemplary customer service skills and a sales-minded attitude.
- Communicates with clients about vehicle problems, insurance questions, and warranty issues
- Maintains positive relationships with clients to ensure repeat and return customers
- Approaches transactions with sales-minded professionalism and suggestively sell products and services to clients, including making clients aware of all packages and retail options available
- Answers customer questions about services, including when to expect vehicle repairs
- Displays extensive knowledge about products and services
- Ensures customer vehicle is finished on time and details for customer services rendered and costs for those services, ensuring satisfaction at every step of interaction
- Uses all methods of customer communication, including online bookings, phone calls, and in-person interactions, to schedule and book appointments, vehicle drop-offs, and vehicle pick-ups
- Communicates with technicians about vehicle statuses, and ensures that vehicles will be ready for customer on time
- Acts as an advocate for clients when communicating vehicle problems and needs to repair department
- Liaises with technicians about parts ordering to ensure requisite parts are available when vehicle repairs require them, and communicates any time restrictions to customers in timely manner
- Processes customer payments
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of service department