Apply On Website
MACK MOLDING COMPANY, INC
The Senior Test Engineer is responsible for providing engineering expertise on complex programs. The Senior Test Engineer will optimize processes to r... Role: Test Engineer, Category: Engineering, Size: 100 TO 249
SENIOR TEST ENGINEER: MACK MOLDING COMPANY, INC
The Senior Test Engineer is responsible for providing engineering expertise on complex programs. The Senior Test Engineer will optimize processes to reduce cost, increase quality and achieve delivery goals.
Position: Senior Test Engineer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $37,500 – $81,250
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Engineering
Test Engineer Role:
Inspecting raw materials and machinery. Creating test environments. Analyzing results and identifying the root cause of malfunctions.
- Gather product requirements (e.g. functionalities, speed, safety standards)
- Inspect raw materials and machinery to identify defects and malfunctions
- Monitor all production stages to ensure safety procedures are followed
- Run quality controls on components and final products
- Develop test environments and test cases for all mechanical and electrical systems
- Analyze test results, detect issues and track root causes
- Suggest fixes and improvements
- Document technical issues and solutions
- Build automated testing systems for regular checks
- Ensure our products and procedures meet industry standards (e.g. ISO)
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.