Apply On Website
COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and del... Role: Technical Writer, Category: Scientific, Size: 5 TO 9
SENIOR TECHNICAL WRITER: COURTYARD BY MARRIOTT
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, empowering organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access to empower and secure a work-from-anywhere world. Our integrated products and platform offer the industry’s most advanced privileged access management (PAM) solution, enabling organizations to quickly shrink their attack surface across traditional, cloud and hybrid environments. Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com .
Position: Senior Technical Writer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $31,250 – $50,000
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: Scientific
Technical Writer Role:
Writes about technical subjects for technical and nontechnical audiences.
- Creates scripts for video tutorials.
- Tests and updates existing documentation.
- Adheres to and updates in-house style guide.
- Creates infographics and screenshot markups.
- Writes, edits, and updates User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) copy.
- Creates and builds out user assistance infrastructure, including how-to sections, FAQs, and Help sections.
- Updates, edits, and proofreads written materials such as product manuals, user manuals, how-to guides, and FAQs.
- Works closely with subject matter experts, engineers, developers, and product marketing team.
- Monitors analytics on usage of online product training materials as well as those embedded within the product.
- Collects user data to determine areas of documentation that need revision and updating.
- May serve on quality design, product development, or user experience teams.
- Writes explanations of care interventions that are understandable for patients, families, and medical personnel at all levels of expertise.
- Works with scientists and researchers to draft grant proposals and write articles for non-specialist readers.