Apply On Website
PACIFIC STAR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
Category: Engineering, Size: n/a
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERING MANAGER: PACIFIC STAR COMMUNICATIONS, INC.
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. PACIFIC STAR COMMUNICATIONS, INC. encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Senior Software Engineering Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $37,500 – $81,250
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Software Engineer Role:
Executing full lifecycle software development. Programming well-designed, testable, efficient code. Producing specifications and determine operational feasibility.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features