Apply On Website
IMS GLOBAL LEARNING CONSORTIUM , INC.
The Technical Architect works with colleagues and members to develop and publish certifiable open standards for interoperability.... Role: Software Engineer, Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: n/a
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER: IMS GLOBAL LEARNING CONSORTIUM , INC.
The Technical Architect works with colleagues and members to develop and publish certifiable open standards for interoperability.
Position: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Lake Mary
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $37,500 – $81,250
Last Updated: 19 September 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Senior Software Engineer Role:
Directing software development projects. Producing, testing and debugging code. Leading engineers and developers.
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendors to fix and improve products
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies