Apply On Website
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Category: Financial Services:Other, Size: n/a
SENIOR PROGRAM MANAGER SYSTEM ACQUISITIONS – SECRET CLEARANCE – HANSCOM AFB: INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
An opportunity has arisen for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join a successful and dynamic organization. This role will suit an individual who has a passion to deliver consistent and exceptional service and who wishes to develop their career. INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC. offers a rewarding career for the right individual. The successful candidate will have a can do attitude and be able to work as part of a team. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Senior Program Manager System Acquisitions – Secret Clearance – Hanscom Afb
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $31,250 – $62,500
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Financial Services:Other
Program Manager Role:
Oversees all aspects of an ongoing program, from its development to implementing program activities. Ensures program is completed to a consistently high standard, within budget, that objectives are met on time, suiting the company’s image and objectives. Makes sure the program meets professional standards and industry regulations.
- Establishes short and long-term program objectives and ensures team members meet them.
- Recruits, hires, and trains team members.
- Develops regular budgets and schedules (usually annually) to support the program’s implementation.
- Develops funding plans to ensure the program’s ongoing delivery and success.
- Creates and implements guidelines for evaluating the program’s strengths and areas where improvement is required.
- Assigns tasks to team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
- Communicates expectations to team members.
- Counsels and disciplines team members who do not perform to expectations or who violate company policies.
- Appraises team members’ performances and offer feedback to employees and, when appropriate, to managers.
- Resolves problems with program as they arise.
- Monitors program’s progress and reports this in regular meetings with high-end managers and any stakeholders funding the program.