MICROCARE INC is committed to working with the best people possible and as such offers a renumeration and benefits package for Maintenance Technicians commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Senior Industrial Maintenance Technician 9922
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $31,250 – $50,000
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Maintenance Technician Role:
A Maintenance Technician, is responsible for completing routine and emergency repairs to equipment, fixtures, fittings and building systems. Duties include responding to reports of broken or faulty items, conducting routine inspections of buildings and liaising with external specialists and contractors.
- Inspecting machinery, equipment, buildings and systems, including heating, ventilation and air conditioning
- Performing routine cleaning and sanitising, including specialist cleaning of delicate or high-value items such as entry systems, security equipment, lifts and escalators
- Completing small repairs such as fixing locks, leaky taps and broken windows
- Checking and maintaining safety equipment such as fire alarms, fire extinguishers and carbon monoxide detectors
- Performing grounds maintenance such as mowing lawns, trimming bushes and replacing exterior light bulbs
- Inspecting and troubleshooting problems and issues reported by clients or colleagues
- Maintaining vehicles, tools and equipment required to perform the role effectively
- Following a maintenance schedule to ensure that all routine tasks are completed