Apply On Website
CURE International is a Christian non-profit organization operating a global network of eight pediatric hospitals in Africa and the Philippines. Our m... Role: Graphic Design, Category: IT & Telecoms, Size: n/a
SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER: CURE INTERNATIONAL
CURE International is a Christian non-profit organization operating a global network of eight pediatric hospitals in Africa and the Philippines. Our mission is rooted in Luke 9:2 – to heal the sick and proclaim the kingdom of God. We seek out the most vulnerable and underserved to provide sponsored surgical care to children living with treatable disabilities. Our hospitals and programs depend on a team of dedicated, talented professionals. We need YOU to consider joining our team as we continue to grow our mission.
Position: Senior Graphic Designer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $31,250 – $62,500
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: IT & Telecoms
Graphic Designer Role:
A Graphic Designer, or Commercial Artist, creates designs or visual concepts that deliver information through imagery, art and photographs. Duties include liaising with a client to determine what kind of work and concepts the client has, generate ideas and create layouts that align with the clients wants and needs.
- Creating materials by hand or use technology and creative software suites to generate illustrations, layouts and designs
- Designing brochures, magazine covers and backs, billboards, brochures, web pages, advertising for a variety of media formats and annual reports
- Generating drafts and mockups of proposed designs for the client to review and make revisions as requested
- Maintaining client communication from project start to finish
- Reviewing final work with clients and make final revisions or deliver the product to the client