Apply On Website
PRIME ENTERPRISES, INC.
Prime Matter Labs is a profitable and established personal care product manufacturer with 40 years of experience formulating, compounding, and filling... Role: financial Analyst, Category: Financial Services, Size: 65
SENIOR FINANCIAL ANALYST: PRIME ENTERPRISES, INC.
Prime Matter Labs is a profitable and established personal care product manufacturer with 40 years of experience formulating, compounding, and filling products for some of the most successful and respected brands in the world.
Position: Senior Financial Analyst
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $31,250 – $50,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Financial Services
Senior Financial Analyst Role:
Developing financial models through benchmarking and process analysis. Forecasting quarterly and annual profits. Preparing cost projections.
- Develop financial models through benchmarking and process analysis
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits
- Prepare cost projections
- Analyze and report on current financial status
- Conduct thorough research of historical financial data
- Explore investment options and present risk and opportunities
- Coordinate with the CFO and the executive team on long-term financial planning
- Compare anticipated and actual results and identify areas of improvement
- Participate in budgeting (for departments and projects)
- Review accounting transactions for data accuracy
- Establish financial policies
- Maintain confidentiality of financial information and investment decisions