Apply On Website
Senior Community Managers are the primary contact with Boards of Directors, Homeowners, and private contractors serving the association. This active p... Role: Community Manager, Category: Social Care, Size: 1 TO 4
SENIOR COMMUNITY MANAGERS: SUTHERLAND MANAGEMENT
Senior Community Managers are the primary contact with Boards of Directors, Homeowners, and private contractors serving the association. This active position includes inspecting the assigned communities on a weekly basis, initiating correspondence, assigning work orders and monitoring work, solicitation of bids, processing design review requests, preparation for and attending board meetings (usually in the evening), preparation and presentation of all financials, working hand-in-hand with an assigned community manager and/or an administrative assistant.
Position: Senior Community Managers
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $60,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Social Care
Community Manager Role:
A Community Manager, or Community Supervisor builds, maintains and regulates a brands communication with its online audiences in order to grow brand awareness and loyalty. Duties include measuring the level of interaction between the company and its online communities, researching target audiences and investigating the online activity of competitors.
- Gauging customers views of a brand by using listening tools that monitor feedback and engagement
- Developing social media and communication campaigns that align with a companys marketing strategies
- Creating engaging content, including text, images and videos, across various social media platforms
- Responding to customers comments and queries in a timely and professional manner
- Working closely together with Marketing, Public Relations and Communications Specialists to ensure brand consistency
- Liaising with product development, sales and marketing departments to stay updated regarding a companys products and services
- Staying up to date with digital technology trends
- Preparing detailed weekly and monthly reports on a companys social media activity
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.