Apply On Website
EVANS ENGINEERING INC
with 4 to 6 years experience in land development and site design. EIT required, P.E. preferred, good communication skills and project management. Requ... Role: Civil Engineer, Category: Construction & Property, Size: n/a
SENIOR CIVIL ENGINEER: EVANS ENGINEERING INC
with 4 to 6 years experience in land development and site design. EIT required, P.E. preferred, good communication skills and project management. Requires interaction with clients and government agencies and attend project meetings. Knowledge and experience of AutoCAD functionality a must.
Position: Senior Civil Engineer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $37,500 – $81,250
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property
Civil Engineer Role:
A Civil Engineer, or Engineering Consultant, plays an important role in creating, maintaining and protecting the environment to make it habitable and conducive for economic and social activities. The duties of Civil Engineers include designing, planning and supervising construction projects, including roads, bridges, building construction and railways.
- Performing technical and feasibility studies, including analysing maps, survey reports, plans and related data to create and design civil engineering projects.
- Determining construction costs, local and professional building regulations, environmental impacts and other factors that can affect project implementation.
- Carrying out extensive environmental impact assessments and identifying potential risk factors that can affect project delivery.
- Using engineering computer software such as MATLAB and AUTOCAD to develop detailed project blueprints.
- Collaborating with professionals such as Architects and Engineers or clients.
- Enforcing engineering, local and legal regulations like health and safety protocols on-site.