Apply On Website
IFCO SYSTEMS NORTH AMERICA, INC.
Category: Accountancy, Size: 1 TO 4
SENIOR ACCOUNTANT – SUPERVISOR CONTABLE: IFCO SYSTEMS NORTH AMERICA, INC.
Due to continued growth IFCO SYSTEMS NORTH AMERICA, INC. is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organization. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Senior Accountant – Supervisor Contable
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $31,250 – $62,500
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: Accountancy
Senior Accountant Role:
Manages company accounting practices through exemplary financial management, liaisons with team members, and quarterly reports. Communicates with management departments and creates departmental budgets while maintaining company financial practices. Provides exemplary accounting services to clients, including creating portfolios and new budgets for client business projects while providing strong customer service and giving accounting advice where necessary.
- Creates monthly financial reports, including cash-flow, budgeting, and forecasting
- Conducts monthly review of all management accounts
- Oversees daily financial activities of management and payroll team members
- Prepares end-of-year reports and statements and business tax compliance
- Meets with managers during new project creation to prepare budgets, assess project finances, and improve existing financial processes
- Prepares and presents budget proposals for new and existing clients which cohere with client specifications and existing budget information
- Liaises with existing clients to answer queries and give accounting advice
- Prepares stakeholder reports and liaises with stakeholders on accounting matters
- Performs budget audits
- Advises managers and surveyors on purchasing and all other financial decisions
- Provides any necessary outsourced accounting advice to clients, including preparing accounting packages for small-businesses and managing investments