Apply On Website
UPPER SKAGIT INDIAN TRIBE
Category: Security & Safety, Size: n/a
SECURITY OFFICER | FT | 015.22: UPPER SKAGIT INDIAN TRIBE
Due to continued growth UPPER SKAGIT INDIAN TRIBE is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organization. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Security Officer | Ft | 015.22
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Security & Safety
Security Officer Role:
A Security Officer, or Security Guard, ensures the safety of the area they are assigned to watch. Duties include monitoring the premises, responding to emergency situations and keeping track of all incidents on-site.
- Patrolling and securing the area.
- Monitoring and analysing CCTV camera footage.
- Guarding valuables in a secure area.
- Protecting the companys assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Responding to alarms and emergencies.
- Communicating any irregularities with management.
- Keeping an incident report record.
- Following procedures for various initiatives including fire prevention, traffic control and accident investigations
- Checking visitors in and out of the area.
- Escorting visitors around the premises.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations