Apply On Website
The primary purpose of the Security Officer is to perform general security work in the protection of persons, property, and the enforcement of all app... Role: Security Officer, Category: Security & Safety, Size: 1 to 9
SECURITY OFFICER: SOLICORE INC
The primary purpose of the Security Officer is to perform general security work in the protection of persons, property, and the enforcement of all applicable policies/procedures, rules and regulations of Southwest Medical Center and applicable federal, state, and local laws to prevent losses due to accidents and incidents.
Position: Security Officer
Hours: Part Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Security & Safety
Security Officer Role:
A Security Officer, or Security Guard, ensures the safety of the area they are assigned to watch. Duties include monitoring the premises, responding to emergency situations and keeping track of all incidents on-site.
- Patrolling and securing the area.
- Monitoring and analysing CCTV camera footage.
- Guarding valuables in a secure area.
- Protecting the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Responding to alarms and emergencies.
- Communicating any irregularities with management.
- Keeping an incident report record.
- Following procedures for various initiatives including fire prevention, traffic control and accident investigations
- Checking visitors in and out of the area.
- Escorting visitors around the premises.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations