Apply On Website
The Museum is seeking a full-time security officer. This hourly, non-exempt position requires a Florida Class D security license. Duties include build... Role: Security Officer, Category: Security & Safety, Size: Unknown
SECURITY OFFICER: FLAGLER MUSEUM
The Museum is seeking a full-time security officer. This hourly, non-exempt position requires a Florida Class D security license. Duties include building and property patrol, camera observation, and department-wide communication on security activities. Attention to detail and a keen sense of observation, focus, and awareness are essential functions of our security team. Some weekend and evening shifts required.
Position: Security Officer
Hours: Part Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: Security & Safety
Security Officer Role:
A Security Officer, or Security Guard, ensures the safety of the area they are assigned to watch. Duties include monitoring the premises, responding to emergency situations and keeping track of all incidents on-site.
- Patrolling and securing the area.
- Monitoring and analysing CCTV camera footage.
- Guarding valuables in a secure area.
- Protecting the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Responding to alarms and emergencies.
- Communicating any irregularities with management.
- Keeping an incident report record.
- Following procedures for various initiatives including fire prevention, traffic control and accident investigations
- Checking visitors in and out of the area.
- Escorting visitors around the premises.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations