Apply On Website
INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
Category: Insurance, Size: n/a
SALES OPERATIONS ANALYST (HEAVY EXCEL) – TO $75,000 TO $85000 – HYBRID IN NYC: INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC.
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. INTERMEDIA GROUP, INC. encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Sales Operations Analyst (Heavy Excel) – To $75,000 To $85000 – Hybrid In Nyc
Location: Altamonte Springs
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $42,500
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Insurance
Operations Analyst Role:
An Operations Analyst, or Business Operations Analyst is responsible for improving the efficiency of business operations through data analysis and statistical forecasting. Duties include collecting and analysing sales figures, delivering analysis reports to management and making recommendations for operational changes.
- Analysing existing systems and operational procedures
- Understanding the operational needs and business goals of the company
- Collecting relevant data from within the company and from clients
- Creating databases for data storage and future access
- Adhering to company policies and legal requirements in relation to data collection
- Analysing data through a variety of statistical methods and models, from spreadsheets to graphs
- Presenting data and recommendations to senior management teams
- Tracking the progress of operational changes that are implemented across the company through key performance indicators