Apply On Website
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who can help grow the business. You will immediately become an integral part of a team whe... Role: Sales Manager, Category: Sales:FMCG, Size: 1 TO 4
SALES MANAGER BENEFITS:: NSA
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who can help grow the business. You will immediately become an integral part of a team where responsibility comes as standard and your career path is up to you.
Position: Sales Manager Benefits:
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $63,750
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Sales:FMCG
Sales Manager Role:
A Sales Manager organises, teaches and leads a team of Sales Representatives to work towards agreed targets. Duties include providing guidance, training and mentorship, creating a sales plan and setting sales goals and quotas.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand a companys customer base and solidify its presence
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing sales teams and by assessing the teams strengths and weaknesses
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations by partnering with them
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics
- Providing daily reports of field sales success and communicating the Voice of the Customer (VOC) data to superiors.
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.