SALES GENERAL MANAGER, GAS TURBINE SERVICES: SERVICE INDUSTRIES INC
Due to continued growth SERVICE INDUSTRIES INC is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organization. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Sales General Manager, Gas Turbine Services
Salary Guide: $21,250 – $42,500
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Retail:Other
General Manager Role:
A General Manager, or Senior Manager, is responsible for overseeing the organisations daily operations and managing the business aspects of the company. Primary duties include reviewing and implementing operational procedures, assisting departmental heads and managing company finances.
- Preparing and reviewing standard procedural documents for daily operations
- Supervising staff performance across all levels
- Reviewing and approving departmental budgets
- Releasing requested funds for company expenditure
- Overseeing procurement and staff recruitment
- Overseeing staff training and development programs
- Reviewing periodic reports and adjusting operations to better meet company goals
- Conducting periodic employee appraisals