SALES CONSULTANT: TOWER HILL INSURANCE GROUP
Due to continued growth TOWER HILL INSURANCE GROUP is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organization. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Sales Consultant
Location: Los Angeles
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $31,250 – $75,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Sales
Sales Consultant Role:
A Sales Consultant, or a Sales Coordinator, suggests changes that could drive up the sales of the company’s products and solutions. They help the company formulate sales strategies, identify sales opportunities and match up clients with the company’s solutions.
- Making sales appointments with clients to secure new orders
- Setting the sales department Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and monitoring its report
- Preparing sales documents such as contracts, agreements and reports according to the company’s standards
- Coordinating sales activities in liaison with other relevant departments such as finance
- Organising sales programs geared towards customer engagement to increase prospect sales
- Meeting with customers to generate leads for the business and identifying holdups and irregularities
- Making recommendations to the management on the areas of sales that need adjustments to align with the market trends
- Demonstrating the full potential of the service or product that the company offers, to clients.