Apply On Website
LIBERTY MUTUAL INSURANCE
Category: Health & Medicine, Size: 10 TO 19
RN REGISTERED NURSE TELEMETRY: LIBERTY MUTUAL INSURANCE
To support its growth LIBERTY MUTUAL INSURANCE is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Rn Registered Nurse Telemetry
Hours: Part Time
Salary Guide: $19,000 – $36,000
Last Updated: 20 June 2022
Job Category: Health & Medicine
Registered Nurse Role:
Monitoring patients condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice. Observing and interpreting patients symptoms and communicating them to physicians. Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Monitor patients condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patients symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients charts
- Adjust and administer patients medication and provide treatments according to physicians orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.