Apply On Website
CHRISTIAN HELP FOUNDATION INCORPORATED
This position requires a minimum commitment of 50 hours a week, the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand and/or walk for an entire shift.... Role: General Manager, Category: Other:Other, Size: 5 to 9
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER: CHRISTIAN HELP FOUNDATION INCORPORATED
This position requires a minimum commitment of 50 hours a week, the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and stand and/or walk for an entire shift.
Position: Restaurant General Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $20,000 – $40,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Other:Other
General Manager Role:
A General Manager, or Senior Manager, is responsible for overseeing the organisations daily operations and managing the business aspects of the company. Primary duties include reviewing and implementing operational procedures, assisting departmental heads and managing company finances.
- Preparing and reviewing standard procedural documents for daily operations
- Supervising staff performance across all levels
- Reviewing and approving departmental budgets
- Releasing requested funds for company expenditure
- Overseeing procurement and staff recruitment
- Overseeing staff training and development programs
- Reviewing periodic reports and adjusting operations to better meet company goals
- Conducting periodic employee appraisals
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.