Apply On Website
WEST PALM HOSPITAL
Category: Health & Medicine, Size: 10000 and Over
REGISTERED NURSE NICU: WEST PALM HOSPITAL
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. WEST PALM HOSPITAL encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Registered Nurse Nicu
Location: West Palm Beach
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $19,000 – $36,000
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Health & Medicine
Registered Nurse Role:
Monitoring patients condition and assessing their needs to provide the best possible care and advice. Observing and interpreting patients symptoms and communicating them to physicians. Collaborating with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients.
- Monitor patients condition and assess their needs to provide the best possible care and advice
- Observe and interpret patients symptoms and communicate them to physicians
- Collaborate with physicians and nurses to devise individualized care plans for patients
- Perform routine procedures (blood pressure measurements, administering injections etc.) and fill in patients charts
- Adjust and administer patients medication and provide treatments according to physicians orders
- Inspect the facilities and act to maintain excellent hygiene and safety (decontaminating equipment, sanitizing surfaces, preparing beds etc.)
- Provide instant medical care in emergencies
- Assist surgeons during operations
- Supervise and train LPNs and nursing assistants
- Foster a supportive and compassionate environment to care for patients and their families
- Expand knowledge and capabilities by attending educational workshops, conferences etc.
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.