Apply On Website
MANUFACTURERS CAPITAL, LLC
that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amou... Role: Sales Manager, Category: Sales:FMCG, Size: n/a
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER- MANUFACTURERS CAPITAL – US & CANADA: MANUFACTURERS CAPITAL, LLC
that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Position: Regional Sales Manager- Manufacturers Capital – Us & Canada
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $47,812
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: Sales:FMCG
Sales Manager Role:
A Sales Manager organises, teaches and leads a team of Sales Representatives to work towards agreed targets. Duties include providing guidance, training and mentorship, creating a sales plan and setting sales goals and quotas.
- Developing and implementing strategic sales plans that expand a companys customer base and solidify its presence
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing sales teams and by assessing the teams strengths and weaknesses
- Establishing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Building and promoting healthy, long-lasting customer relations by partnering with them
- Developing and implementing new sales initiatives, strategies and programmes to capture key demographics
- Providing daily reports of field sales success and communicating the Voice of the Customer (VOC) data to superiors.