Apply On Website
BRIGHTON BAY SENIOR LIVING
Category: Sales:FMCG, Size: 50 to 99
REGIONAL SALES MANAGER: BRIGHTON BAY SENIOR LIVING
This role will suit grafters and self-starters who can integrate well with a team and want to make a difference. BRIGHTON BAY SENIOR LIVING is a friendly, happy organization that’s passsionate about its brand, and is an equal opportunities employer. candidates with relevant qualifications or experience should visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Regional Sales Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $47,812
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Sales:FMCG
Regional Sales Manager Role:
A Regional Sales Manager, or Regional Sales Director is responsible for the Store Managers within a region. Duties include overseeing Store Managers, managing and executing the sales budget and creating strategies to help each store achieve its sales goals, whilst implementing them.
- Developing strategies to promote the company’s products and services
- Hiring, training and motivating sales teams
- Preparing sales forecasts, establishing sales goals for the region and communicating these to the marketing and sales teams
- Collaborating with Store Managers to identify their needs and improve results
- Establishing best practices and enforcing compliance with industry regulations
- Performing market research and collecting customer feedback to improve service delivery
- Evaluating store performances, compiling sales reports and submitting them to senior management
- Maintaining cordial relationship with suppliers, distributors and brokers in the region
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.