Apply On Website
ALAN SHINTANI INC
Category: Engineering, Size: n/a
ALAN SHINTANI INC is committed to working with the best people possible and as such offers a renumeration and benefits package for Control Managers commensurate with experience and qualifications. Please visit the website for further information.
Position: Quality Control Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $53,125
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Engineering
Quality Control Manager Role:
A Quality Manager, or Quality Control Manager creates quality standards for the organisation and ensures that its employees and operational procedures meet these standards. Duties include monitoring performance, creating compliance reports and collecting feedback from other employees and clients.
- Designing quality standards, procedures and specifications for a company
- Reviewing existing procedures to ensure they meet the current guidelines
- Testing products and service to ensure that they meet quality standards before launch
- Maintaining documentation of procedural changes
- Preparing performance reports for relevant stakeholders
- Collaborating with external vendors and suppliers to ensure that they meet quality standards
- Ensuring that all processes meet safety, legal and other national or international standards
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.