Apply On Website
INNOVATIVE MARBLE & TIL...
This is your job opening description. Be sure to include both educational and experiential requirements for the position, as well as details about the... Role: Control Manager, Category: Engineering, Size: n/a
QUALITY CONTROL MANAGER: INNOVATIVE MARBLE & TIL…
This is your job opening description. Be sure to include both educational and experiential requirements for the position, as well as details about the type of person you are looking for. Write a detailed overview of the position and responsibilities, and how this role will contribute to the success of stone countertop fabricator.
Position: Quality Control Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $25,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 20 July 2022
Job Category: Engineering
Quality Control Manager Role:
A Quality Manager, or Quality Control Manager creates quality standards for the organisation and ensures that its employees and operational procedures meet these standards. Duties include monitoring performance, creating compliance reports and collecting feedback from other employees and clients.
- Designing quality standards, procedures and specifications for a company
- Reviewing existing procedures to ensure they meet the current guidelines
- Testing products and service to ensure that they meet quality standards before launch
- Maintaining documentation of procedural changes
- Preparing performance reports for relevant stakeholders
- Collaborating with external vendors and suppliers to ensure that they meet quality standards
- Ensuring that all processes meet safety, legal and other national or international standards