Apply On Website
SCHENKEL SHULTZ ARCHITE...
SchenkelShultz, is looking for a passionate, self-starter, technically-proficient Public Safety Project Architect with a strong appreciation for desig... Role: Manager I, Category: Strategy & Consultancy, Size: n/a
PUBLIC SAFETY ARCHITECT / PROJECT MANAGER IN ORLANDO AND SARASOTA OFFICES: SCHENKEL SHULTZ ARCHITE…
SchenkelShultz, is looking for a passionate, self-starter, technically-proficient Public Safety Project Architect with a strong appreciation for design excellence. Candidate must be proficient in development of construction documents including drawings and specifications with the ability to take minimal instruction and go forward with projects or project components.
Position: Public Safety Architect / Project Manager In Orlando And Sarasota Offices
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $30,000 – $50,000
Last Updated: 21 November 2022
Job Category: Strategy & Consultancy
Project Manager Role:
A Project Manager, or Project Leader, plays a vital role in helping organisations turn ideas into products and services. Duties include planning, executing and supervising projects to meet managements strategic objectives and to ensure project delivery within budget and on time.
- Meeting with top management and clients to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
- Developing detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements
- Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience and strengths of staff members
- Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients, management and other stakeholders
- Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation
- Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders