Apply On Website
SOUTHERN RESORTS VACATI...
The purpose of this position is toa) be the primary contact and liaison between the property owners and the company, b) maintain, retain, and grow the... Role: Property Manager, Category: Construction & Property:Estate Agency, Size: n/a
PROPERTY MANAGER (RESIDENTIAL LEASING) – 30A/DESTIN: SOUTHERN RESORTS VACATI…
The purpose of this position is toa) be the primary contact and liaison between the property owners and the company, b) maintain, retain, and grow the residential portfolio, and c) ensure that all properties are well maintained and rented in a timely manner.
Position: Property Manager (Residential Leasing) – 30A/Destin
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $18,062 – $29,750
Last Updated: 26 April 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property:Estate Agency
Property Manager Role:
A Property Manager, or an Estate Manager, is an individual who manages the running of a real estate property, either by the owner of the property, or its investors. Duties include collecting rent on behalf of the owner, making payments such as taxes and other expenditures and supervising any staff hired by the real estate company.
- Setting and collecting rent and other fees from tenants
- Carrying out property valuations
- Managing the propertys finances, by keeping accurate records and paying all taxes and levies as necessary
- Hiring and supervising any staff employed on the property
- Maintaining the property and ensuring regular building upkeep, addressing tenant complaints, completing repairs, and contracting landscaping and snow removal companies
- Handling building inspections for prospective tenants or buyers
- Managing tenant screenings and evictions
- Enforcing occupancy rules
- Preparing regular property-status reports for relevant stakeholders
- Advertising units and negotiating lease terms
- Coordinating maintenance schedule with the Maintenance Coordinator