Apply On Website
FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY
Are you looking for an exciting, engaging place to work, a place where you can build a long-term career? Here at Polytron, youll find an energetic, en... Role: Electrical Engineer, Category: Construction & Property:Engineering, Size: 5 TO 9
PROJECT / SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEER: FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY
Are you looking for an exciting, engaging place to work, a place where you can build a long-term career? Here at Polytron, youll find an energetic, entrepreneurial spirit buzzing about our hallways, as we constantly strive to discover new solutions to existing problems in manufacturing. There is a freedom here to follow a hunch, take a risk and do things perhaps no one in the industry has done before. It is this fresh, fun, innovative spirit that has enabled Polytron to partner with well-recognized global leaders in manufacturing. It is the long-term relationships weve formed with these companies that speaks volumes about our commitment, dedication, integrity and know-how.
Position: Project / Senior Electrical Engineer
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $37,500 – $81,250
Last Updated: 19 September 2022
Job Category: Construction & Property:Engineering
Electrical Engineer Role:
An Electrical Engineer, or Electromechanical Engineer, is an important professional in the power, transport, telecommunication and industrial sectors. Duties include researching, designing and maintaining electrical power systems and products used in diverse industries.
- Designing, implementing, maintaining and improving electrical products and systems.
- Using engineering software and equipment for computer-aided design and other complex technical tasks including AutoCAD
- Establishing and enforcing construction, manufacturing and installation standards.
- Performing feasibility studies for industrial, domestic and commercial technical developments.
- Overseeing maintenance, inspection and system upgrade programmes.
- Calculating project costs and delivery timelines.
- Providing quality assurance for ongoing projects
- Collaborating with clients and other professionals.
- Writing reports, giving presentations and meeting with clients and management.