Apply On Website
POINTER CONSTRUCTION GR...
Category: Strategy & Consultancy, Size: n/a
PROJECT MANAGER: POINTER CONSTRUCTION GR…
If you’re a people person with the drive to deliver excellent customer service, this may be the role for you. POINTER CONSTRUCTION GR… encourages applications from all backgrounds and communities and is committed to having a workforce that is made up of diverse skills, experiences and abilities. Any relevant industry experience or qualifications that you have will be considered. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Project Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $58,438
Last Updated: 19 September 2022
Job Category: Strategy & Consultancy
Project Manager Role:
A Project Manager, or Project Leader, plays a vital role in helping organisations turn ideas into products and services. Duties include planning, executing and supervising projects to meet management’s strategic objectives and to ensure project delivery within budget and on time.
- Meeting with top management and clients to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
- Developing detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements
- Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience and strengths of staff members
- Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients, management and other stakeholders
- Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation
- Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders