Apply On Website
WELBRO BUILDING CORPORA...
Category: Strategy & Consultancy, Size: n/a
PROJECT MANAGER: WELBRO BUILDING CORPORA…
To support its growth WELBRO BUILDING CORPORA… is looking for a new member to join its team in a supportive and friendly environment. This role will suit a self-motivated individual who can work with minimum supervison. The successful applicant will have good interpersonal and communication skills, and will be open to new learning and ideas. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Project Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $58,438
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Strategy & Consultancy
Project Manager Role:
A Project Manager, or Project Leader, plays a vital role in helping organisations turn ideas into products and services. Duties include planning, executing and supervising projects to meet management’s strategic objectives and to ensure project delivery within budget and on time.
- Meeting with top management and clients to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
- Developing detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements
- Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience and strengths of staff members
- Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients, management and other stakeholders
- Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation
- Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.