Apply On Website
MIAMI PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS
Category: Strategy & Consultancy, Size: 1 to 9
PROJECT MANAGER: MIAMI PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS
Due to continued growth MIAMI PRIVATE INVESTIGATIONS is looking for a focused individual to step into a well-established role within the organization. Applicants for this position will have a friendly outgoing personality and be able to contribute to the team with creative ideas and thinking. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to advance their career in the industry, with a benefits and rewards package to match. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Project Manager
Location: North Miami
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $58,438
Last Updated: 03 February 2023
Job Category: Strategy & Consultancy
Project Manager Role:
A Project Manager, or Project Leader, plays a vital role in helping organisations turn ideas into products and services. Duties include planning, executing and supervising projects to meet management’s strategic objectives and to ensure project delivery within budget and on time.
- Meeting with top management and clients to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
- Developing detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements
- Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience and strengths of staff members
- Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients, management and other stakeholders
- Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation
- Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders
You are not logged in. Please register to use our site.