Apply On Website
DP CLINICAL, INC.
BA/BS, MS, Ph.D., PharmD or RN/BSN in allied health field preferred plus a minimum 5 to 7 years experience managing clinical trials required. Certifie... Role: Project Manager, Category: Strategy & Consultancy, Size: n/a
PROJECT MANAGER: DP CLINICAL, INC.
BA/BS, MS, Ph.D., PharmD or RN/BSN in allied health field preferred plus a minimum 5 to 7 years experience managing clinical trials required. Certified PM desirable. Previous CRO experience as well as experience managing project budgets/timelines preferred. Previous CNS, Oncology and/or Wound care experience highly desirable. Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to work independently as well as collaboratively. Outstanding time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills and ability to manage multiple projects/priorities simultaneously and produce the desired results is essential.
Position: Project Manager
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $26,562 – $58,438
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Strategy & Consultancy
Project Manager Role:
A Project Manager, or Project Leader, plays a vital role in helping organisations turn ideas into products and services. Duties include planning, executing and supervising projects to meet management’s strategic objectives and to ensure project delivery within budget and on time.
- Meeting with top management and clients to identify project requirements, delivery timelines and costs
- Developing detailed project plans to guide clients, staff members and project teams and revising based on changing needs and requirements
- Identifying and assigning project tasks based on the skill sets, experience and strengths of staff members
- Monitoring project performance to ensure timely delivery
- Compiling and submitting project status reports to clients, management and other stakeholders
- Working effectively with relevant stakeholders for efficient project implementation
- Developing excellent leadership, customer relations and communication skills to liaise effectively with all project stakeholders