Apply On Website
POINTER CONSTRUCTION GR...
Category: Admin, Secretarial & PA, Size: n/a
PROJECT ADMINISTRATOR: POINTER CONSTRUCTION GR…
Any relevant experience and qualifications that you can bring to this role will be advantageous. POINTER CONSTRUCTION GR… will provide a competitive benefits package in line with the industry, and is an equal opportunities employer. Please visit the website for further information about this role.
Position: Project Administrator
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $18,000 – $27,000
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Admin, Secretarial & PA
Project Administrator Role:
Scheduling regular meetings and recording decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps). Breaking projects into doable tasks and setting timeframes. Creating and updating workflows.
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set timeframes and goals
- Create and update workflows
- Conduct risk analyses
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order resources, like equipment and software
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
- Track expenses and predict future costs
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
- Act as the point of contact for all participants