Apply On Website
ProV is an award-winning global technology consulting firm specializing in IT strategy, advisory, implementation, management and optimization. Our pro... Role: Program Manager, Category: Other:Other, Size: n/a
PROGRAM MANAGER SERVICENOW: PROV INTERNATIONAL
ProV is an award-winning global technology consulting firm specializing in IT strategy, advisory, implementation, management and optimization. Our proven technology solutions not only improve operations but provide better business outcomes and results. We specialize inCloud Technology, IT Strategy & Advisory, Software Implementation, Business Process Optimization, and Intelligent Operations. We build out a technology stack that will support a companys long-term goals. We are a certified partner of the top technology platforms used today, including IFS Applications, Microsoft Azure, Tanium, ServiceNow, Boomi, Sugar CRM, and UiPath.
Position: Program Manager Servicenow
Hours: Full Time
Salary Guide: $21,250 – $42,500
Last Updated: 13 December 2022
Job Category: Other:Other
Program Manager Role:
Oversees all aspects of an ongoing program, from its development to implementing program activities. Ensures program is completed to a consistently high standard, within budget, that objectives are met on time, suiting the company’s image and objectives. Makes sure the program meets professional standards and industry regulations.
- Establishes short and long-term program objectives and ensures team members meet them.
- Recruits, hires, and trains team members.
- Develops regular budgets and schedules (usually annually) to support the program’s implementation.
- Develops funding plans to ensure the program’s ongoing delivery and success.
- Creates and implements guidelines for evaluating the program’s strengths and areas where improvement is required.
- Assigns tasks to team members to ensure project objectives are completed as required.
- Communicates expectations to team members.
- Counsels and disciplines team members who do not perform to expectations or who violate company policies.
- Appraises team members’ performances and offer feedback to employees and, when appropriate, to managers.
- Resolves problems with program as they arise.
- Monitors program’s progress and reports this in regular meetings with high-end managers and any stakeholders funding the program.